Advantages of a bitumen backing
Working with extrusion gives a constant coating composition.
Comply with the strictest European regulations for fire safety:
- EN 13501-1
The highest use classification:
- EN 1307
- class 32, class 33.
- EN 986
- < 0,2 %.
Extremely flexible: bitumen enhanced with a thermoplastic elastomer.
- Contains no dissolvers, aromas, PVC.
- REACH: Increase the knowledge about the properties of the chemical materials/substances and the risks entailed by the use thereof.
- Certificates: GUT, BRE, Dibt, HQE.
Recycled backing: back2back.
- Use of our own carpet tile waste (10 %), generated during the tile cutting process, by incorporating it into the backing.
- Loose laid: no need for permanent glue
- A waterproof material
- Hardly deformable